BURLINGTON, Mass., December 1, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Zappix, Leading Visual Self-Service Solutions Provider, Expands Work with Partners by Launching More than 10 New Brands in November Ahead of Busy Retail and Winter Peak Holiday Season for roadside assistance providers.
The company’s partners are widely deploying its flagship Visual IVR solution for fast and easy-to-use customer self-service. When callers connect with an IVR equipped with the Visual IVR solution, they have the option of using self-service. When choosing it, the caller receives a text message with a link to the Visual IVR. The customer then resolves the reason for calling using their mobile phone, all in easy-to-use visual menus.
“We are delighted to expand our relationship with our existing partners and bring innovative digital solutions to more consumers,” said Yossi Abraham, president, Zappix. “Our partners understand the critical role self-service and automation play in today’s customer experience landscape, and we’re pleased that they have chosen Zappix to deliver those experiences.”
Businesses take advantage Zappix the solutions benefit from:
- An efficient self-service customer service channel, reducing the number of repetitive and routine calls reaching live agents
- Improved Customer Experience (CX) with easy-to-use and visually appealing self-service solutions creating faster resolutions
- Reduced average processing time
- Reduced queue time for customers and more bandwidth for agents to focus on complex calls, which improves customer satisfaction
- Faster and improved agent interactions with intelligent Zappix automation and on-demand self-service intelligent forms
- Quick launch and implementation, thanks to pre-integrated CRM and self-service tools
The latest group of new brands has deployed a variety of solutions including roadside assistance and retail and e-commerce use cases. Digital and proactive CX, self-service end-to-end automation and very rapid deployments are at the heart of recent launches.
Zappix offers on-demand visual self-service solutions powered by AI: visual IVR, on-demand apps, proactive engagement, agent support, and robotic process automation (RPA). Cloud-based solutions improve the customer journey when interacting with the contact center. The open platform enables automation of workflows, rapid deployments and seamless integration with back-end systems (CRM, ERP, etc.) and IVRs, and provides a complete analytical suite.
Zappix offers significant benefits and return on investment: reducing costs by increasing containment rates for contact centers, improving customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS), creating new revenue opportunities at the same time. ‘Using targeted promotional banners and automating revenue-generating use cases.
To learn more about Zappix, visit http://www.zappix.com.
Johnny rosa, Zappix, 7817392770, [email protected]