New designs from two of fashion’s top tech brands provide durable and stylish everyday device protection.
IRVINE, Calif., September 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Brands Vinci, a global leader in consumer technology protection, carrying and power solutions, today announced new cutting-edge protective cases for the latest Apple iPhone 14 devices from kate spade new york and Coach, the brands #1 and #2 fashion tech companies in the These major luxury fashion houses offer a range of durable, stylish and protective cases for the modern consumer. Kate Spade New York and Coach cases are available now at Incipio.com, with select models available at Verizon, Best Buy, Target and other major retailers worldwide.
“We are delighted to provide eco-friendly and stylish protective cases for the new iPhone 14 range from iconic fashion houses Kate Spade New York and Coach,” said Brian StechCEO of Brands Vinci. “Whether you’re looking for a fashion-forward protective case designed for use with Apple’s MagSafe ecosystem or a luxury folio that holds your essentials, our new range offers a wide range of options that are both on-trend and timeless. “
“The iPhone 14 collections from Kate Spade New York and Coach bring new prints and designs for the fashion-forward consumer,” said Cassandra Shaw, design director of Vinci Brands. “When designing this year’s collections, we wanted to focus on celebrating women, bringing soft colors, florals, lifted sequins and fun prints to the kate spade new york line. For Coach, we adopted a ‘Past meets Present’ approach for the free-spirited individual who appreciates nostalgic fashion, offering new case designs and prints such as Signature C Ombre and Punk Rose Pink.”
kate spade in new york Cases for the iPhone 14 series offer a mix of fun and fashionable prints for effortless style without sacrificing performance or protection. Each case is made with recycled plastic and offers up to 12 feet of drop protection, advanced scratch resistance, antimicrobial protection that kills 99.9% of surface bacteria.1, as well as 5G compatibility, MagSafe and wireless charging. Many designs are available, including new prints such as gold flowers, flower pots, floral fields, classic peony cream, white zebra, gold ombre, and more. All MagSafe cases listed below include built-in magnets that have been designed for use with the Apple MagSafe ecosystem of accessories.
- Defensive hardshell for MagSafe (MSRP: $64.99) – Manufactured using two layers of co-molded protection and a dual-layer bumper to provide drop support up to 12ft while providing a slim, low profile.
- Folio case (MSRP: $64.99) – A compact handbag for your hands. Signature kate spade new york crumbs faux leather material ensures a soft-to-the-touch outer feel, while a smooth velor lining keeps the phone securely in place and secure. Features storage slots for up to two credit cards for convenient organization.
- High gloss protective hardshell for MagSafe (MSRP: $59.99) – The same Hardshell protective case features a new high-gloss lacquer finish and tone-on-tone engraved logo.
- Chunky Glitter Protector (MSRP: $49.99) – A new version of the Protective Hardshell case, with real sequins embedded and an accented gold-plated logo. Provides long lasting protection with a fun glitter design.
- Wraparound case (MSRP: $54.99) – A timeless wraparound case with Kate Spade New York’s signature aesthetic and premium scratch-resistant materials for a luxury look and feel, with a velvety soft-touch interior to protect your phone.
- Protective Hardshell and Protective Hardshell for MagSafe (MSRP: $44.99 – $54.99) – A co-molded hard case with impact-resistant bumper for superior protection up to 10ft, while maintaining a lightweight, easy-grip feel for everyday use.
Coach Cases for the iPhone 14 range extend the brand’s rich 81-year heritage to bring iconic, fashion-forward and eco-friendly products to the mobile space. Each case is made with recycled plastic and features 5G, MagSafe and wireless charging compatibility. Designs include the new Signature Ombre, Punk Rose Pink, as well as timeless Coach prints such as Black Emboss and Signature Tan.
- Folio case (MSRP: $99.99) – A bi-fold folio, available in genuine Italian leather or signature Coach canvas, designed with three credit/ID card slots and a magnetic closure to hold your everyday essentials. Includes a detachable case that can be separated from the folio and carried independently.
- Wraparound case (MSRP: $64.99) – Deluxe protection with a wrap-around design providing 360 degree protection and a smooth interior finish for a soft, secure fit.
- Protective case and protective case for MagSafe (MSRP: $54.99 – $64.99) – Provides maximum protection while remaining slim, sleek and chic. Features co-molded two-layer protection with an impact-resistant bumper on the outer edges of the case for protection against drops up to 3 m, as well as antimicrobial protection that eliminates 99.9% surface bacteria. The protective case for MagSafe includes built-in magnets that have been designed for use with Apple MagSafe accessory ecosystem.
Through Brands Vinci partnership with Close the Loop UNITED STATES (CtL), consumers receive an end-of-life solution for their used phone case. Customers can receive a free prepaid shipping label to send any brand case to CtL for recycling by visiting Incipio.com.
1Excluding kate spade new york wallet case and kate spade new york folio case
iPhone® and MagSafe® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
About Kate Spade New York
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been synonymous with color, spirit, optimism and femininity. Today, it’s a global lifestyle brand synonymous with joy, offering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home decor and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates the communities of women around the world who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles. Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry brand house.
About the trainer
Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of creative director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of his hometown, the brand creates beautiful things, designed to last, so that you are yourself.
Coach is a Tapestry, Inc. Tapestry brand listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TPR.
About Brands Vinci
Brands Vinci is a global leader in consumer technology protection, transport and power solutions, leveraging an innovative and diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands at the intersection of design, function, durability and style. life. The company has an award-winning product portfolio that includes protective cases, shells, sleeves, bags, power management, enterprise and B2B solutions sold under the Incipio, Incase, Survivor, Griffin, Kate Spade New York and Coach. Brands Vinci has operations in United States, UK, Netherlands, Australiaand China. More information at www.vincibrands.com
THE SOURCE Brands Vinci