The increasing use of mobile phones and the expansion of 5G technology to facilitate operations and help these devices run more smoothly are expected to have a significant impact on the market. mobile phone accessories market. According to a study by Future Market Insights (IMF), the market will exceed $ 86.80 billion by 2021.
With the integration of IoT in households, a rapid increase in demand for mobile phone accessories has been observed, and this trend will continue in the near future. The emergence of 5G technology will also stimulate the demand for mobile phone accessories running on augmented reality and virtual reality technology.
The high speed of 5G technology will provide a better experience of devices connected via wireless technology and will play a major role in driving the demand for wireless connectivity devices.
Request a sample report to get authentic analysis and comprehensive market information on @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-112
In addition, growth in sales of smart homes and smart devices has been a complementary factor for mobile phone accessories. The demand for protective cases and covers is expected to be considerably high. Almost 20% of mobile phone accessories sales are expected to focus on this segment.
With the advent of 5G technology, consumers will have a better experience of using smart devices through better connectivity and high speed internet, which is expected to fuel the demand for smart devices in the near future.
Request the full table of contents of this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-112
Key Points From Cell Phone Accessories Market Research
- IMF in its latest study forecast that the market will grow at a CAGR of around 6.7% between 2021 and 2031
- U.S. Expected to Record Impressive Growth, Representing Over 78% of Global Sales in North America
- UK expected to grow nearly 4% year-on-year in 2021
- Demand from Germany and France Expected to Increase Dramatically in Response to Expansion of 5G Networks
- While China will remain the main market in East Asia, demand from South Korea and Japan is also expected to increase at a rapid rate.
A recent market research published by Future Market Insights on the Mobile Phone Accessories Market offers an analysis of the global industry for 2016-2020 and an assessment of the opportunities for 2021-2031. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on historical and current growth parameters, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
Manufacturers of mobile phone accessories focus on R&D and product innovation to introduce innovative products to expand their customer base. The growth of research and development has led to innovation in connectivity through various technologies such as AirPlay, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. The focus is also increasingly on product launches.
- Huawei announced the launch of FreeBuds 4i with ANC to support ten hours of playback
- Syska launched 20,000mAh power bank with 18W support for fast charging
- Lumiford launched a range of wireless headphones, HD50, HD60 and HD70
Some of the major companies operating in the market are:
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Logitech International SA
- Harman International Industries, Incorporated
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- Skullcandy Inc.
- GN Group
Contact sales for further assistance in purchasing this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/112
Mobile Phone Accessories Market By Category
type of product
- Power banks
- Protective cases and covers
- Portable speakers
- Memory cards
- Data cables
- Support and brackets
- Selfie stick
- Others (Stylus Pen)
Type of packaging
- Folding boxes
- Clear display boxes
- Clutches & Bags
- Packs of dressings
- By brands
- By 3rd Parties
- By White Brands / No Name Brands
- Retail outlets (multi-brand outlets)
- Electronics stores
- Points of sale
- Exclusive stores (branded stores)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)