This tutorial is about how to top up a mobile number using Phone Pay. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to top up a mobile number with Phone Pay. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to top up a mobile number using Phone Pay
PhonePe is a digital payment platform founded in 2015 and acquired by Flipkart in 2016. The app was launched the same year and was the first Unified Payment Interface (UPI)-based app to surpass 10 million downloads apps, according to PhonePe. It allows its users to make payments, transfer money, pay bills, get recharges and much more right from the app. Speaking of recharges: prepaid customers can easily recharge with UPI through the PhonePe app.
While the PhonePe app allows users to choose different payment methods for a top-up, UPI is probably the simplest and allows users from different telecom providers to get a top-up in a few simple steps. Technology has revolutionized the entire banking industry and is expected to continue to grow. However, this innovative development is foreign to a large part of our population. Many people still go to physical stores to recharge their mobile number when they can do the same from the comfort of their own home.
How to top up a mobile number with Phone Pay
- Click top up under top up and pay bills.
- Select or enter the number you want to top up.
- Check your phone number, circle and carrier details.
- Enter the top-up amount or select it from a list of packages in the View Packages section.
- Choose the payment option for the same.
- Click reload to complete the transaction.
Configure UPI via PhonePe app
- Download the PhonePe app from Google Play if you’re on Android or the App Store if you’re using an iPhone.
- Open the app and you will be prompted to enter your phone number to receive an OTP.
- After granting SMS permissions to the app, the app will automatically detect the OTP.
- The app will then ask you for location, contacts, and phone permissions.
- You will see Add bank account on the homepage, tap on it.
- Select your bank and the app will automatically collect the UPI details.
- You should receive a message from your bank indicating that the UPI has been activated.
- Similarly, you should also receive a message from PhonePe.
- Tap continue to add and the process should complete.
Final Words: How to Recharge a Mobile Number Using Phone Pay
Hope you understand this article How to top up a mobile number with Phone Pay, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.